Coming to Africa is on a lot of people’s bucket lists, none less than wildlife and nature photographers. Still, Africa is too big for anyone to explore fully in their lifetime. Once you have all the required gear the following should feature high up on your list if you have to choose just 5 locations.
1. Namib Desert, Namibia (24.2889° S, 15.2605° E)
2. Rainforest, Gabon (0° 26′ 22.0164” S and 11° 31′ 28.7688” E)
3. Rwenzori Mountains, Uganda (0.3858° N, 29.8717° E)
4. Serengeti Plains, Tanzania (2°20′S 34°34′E)
5. Zambezi River, Zambia/Zimbabwe (17°55′28″S 25°51′24″E)
Now it is hard to explain why these places are basically your best bet, but it is also worthy to note that these places bring to life everything (historical) you’ve ever heard about Africa. It’s better to witness it upclose than to hear tales that don’t just sound real… There’s more info about these places when you click the highlight above.